It’s amazing how much our lives are enriched by our efforts to improve the lives of those who live next door, down the block, or around the corner.
We all have something extremely valuable to give. Parents, neighbors, volunteers, advocates, organization leaders, teachers, business people, and even the children themselves have a part to play.
Nearly 4,000 children in central Ogden are living below poverty level. Ogden United Promise Neighborhoods and its partners are creating avenues to empower families to break the poverty cycle. Get involved in OUPN’s work to improve education outcomes for our most vulnerable children!
- Make a donation online. Have “learn how your donation can help” thumbnail. All gifts are tax deductible.
- Sponsor or provide scholarships for children to attend high quality pre-school
- Donate books and school supplies
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed
- Give my employees time off to volunteer at a local school
- Be active in my local school’s Parent-Teacher Association
- Read to my child everyday
- Ensure my child graduates from high school
- Provide healthier food choices for my children
- Sign up to volunteer as a reading tutor/mentor at your neighborhood school
- Support after-school and summer activities
- Join a local community organization and be an active part of my community
- Help a child plan for an education or career after high school
Thank you for making a difference!